- (no positions available)
The Video Editor will be responsible for organizing the capture of video and editing it together for trailers and clips. You will work closely with the Director of Marketing, the Art Lead, and Community Manager to produce videos for our Community and Advertising.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating videos with exciting trailers with excellent storytelling, film editing, and 2D graphics.
- Capturing and coordinating the capture of multiplayer game play.
- Capturing live video such as interviews and live streams.
- Creating motion graphics and effects such as compositing and 3D.
- Work behind the camera as well as in the video editing booth.
- Self-motivated with a very strong work ethic.
- Team player with a strong sense of cooperation.
- 2+ years of video editing experience. Additional experience will affect compensation.
- Strong portfolio with a show reel highlighting your video editing capabilities.
- Proven video editing experience using Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Premier, and Photoshop.
- Proven experience with special effects, 3D, and compositing.
- Strong familiarity with YouTube and other social media uses for video.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Director of Marketing, Community Manager, and Art Lead.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications.
- A love of video games and the video game business.
- Experience working on and shipping PC game titles
- Experience working with JIRA software
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Strong presence in front of the camera.
Position is dependent on candidate’s level of experience. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Video Editor in the subject line.
The Flash UI Programmer is responsible for implementing the HUD and UI for a highly anticipated cross-platform game console title. This person will work closely with artists, designers, programmers, and production to design, implement, and iterate on a flash based user interface. This is a mid-level position.REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience working with Flash and Action Script
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Flash on an embedded system, such as video game console, cell phone, or equivalent
- Experience using the Scaleform Flash library
- Experience working with C, C++, Java, C#, or similar
Please send resume and work samples to email@example.com with Flash UI Programmer in the subject line.
Local applicants only please. Relocation packages are not available for this position.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolve customer requests for assistance within established response times
- Work with Customer Service Manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Represent Edge of Reality in a friendly, professional manner
- Troubleshoot specific performance and setup issues
- Assist with customer account and billing information
- Monitor forums and other community sites for trending support issues
- Draft articles to contribute to support knowledgebase
- Support QA team by reviewing and documenting bug reports, assisting with testing as needed
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with and a passion for games
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Must excel at working in a team environment
- Very strong initiative, with a desire to learn and be challenged
- Previous testing or QA experience in the game development or other software industry
- Proficient with JIRA or other bug tracking software
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
- Technical writing experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products a plus
- A good sense of humor is a plus
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Customer Service Representative’ in the subject line.